Saturday 12 June 2010

Not much zip in the legs

After Wednesday's fast track session I had a rest day on Thursday, I felt that it would be the most sensible option. Friday & today I ran my regular 'two bridges' route to Addingham & back. Yesterday I was feeling particularly sluggish, it was hard work to run at all. Today was marginally better, but not much. I think that the combined effects of a lot of racing recently then a very tough track session have taken their toll.

Tomorrow I've got an early start to drive to Long Eaton for a 5 mile race. Hopefully I'll find a bit of sharpness for the race from somewhere. My target has been to get under 30 minutes for 5 miles. It's supposed to be a very fast course & the weather looks good for tomorrow, so we'll see how much energy I've got in the tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment