Monday 24 May 2010

Some like it hot

It's been quite warm the last few days, up to about 28 degrees. Yesterday I went for another longish run, following Saturday's long run on the hills. I went out along the Nesfield Road to Bolton Bridge & back, with a bit of a loop around the park. In all I ran 17k at a very slow pace: combined effects of two races during the week, after effects of a cold & previous days run.

Today's run wasn't much quicker, about 5:25 minutes per km pace.....very slow for a flattish road run. I ran my regular two bridges route, about 11.5k. Not too worried about the slow pace, it's more an opportunity to take it easy without taking too much of a break from running.

Wednesday should be back on the track at Carnegie for the first time in about a month having had a layoff for the John Carr series & Harrogate league races.

No comments:

Post a Comment