Saturday 3 April 2010

A bit like Malaysia

Before going for my run this morning I watched the qualifying for the Malaysian Grand Prix. The weather looked very much like it was in Ilkley; bursts of heavy rain followed by short dry spells.

I ran the two bridges route, out around the park, then along the Nesfield Road to the suspension bridge & over to Addingham, then back through Low Mill & along by the A65. I got very wet for the first half of the run, then it dried up for the second half, before heavy rain again just as I got home.

My pace was very steady as I'm racing at the Halton 5 tomorrow. I felt very sluggish, but hopefully everything will be fine in the morning. It's a very early start tomorrow, as it's about an hour & a half drive to Widnes & we need to be there before 8:30 as Richard R hasn't got his number yet. No partying tonight then.

No comments:

Post a Comment