Friday 26 February 2010

ski & run

This morning I went to Xscape at Castleford to do a couple of hours of indoor downhill skiing. It's not really cross training, but it was good fun.

This afternoon's run was a hilly 13.5k around Ilkley. After a few days of feeling quite sluggish, I was running fine, although not pushing it too much up the hills. It was quite wet after 24 hours of continuous rain, but it doesn't make too much difference running on the roads, apart from the odd puddle.

I'm undecided for tomorrow whether to do the Parkrun 5k in Leeds, the Ilkley Harriers 'Hard run' interval training, or something else. Running a hilly 13.5k this afternoon wasn't the best preparation for a 5k race early tomorrow morning, but I can treat it as a fast training run if I decide to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment