Monday 22 February 2010

Top of UK rankings!

I'm sure that I'll never achieve this again, so it's worth a bit of a celebration. The Power of Ten UK rankings are now showing me as 1st in the M55 UK 10k rankings for 2010 for my run at Dewsbury. The guy who was previously listed 1st has been taken off the list because he was actually a M50. It's very early in the year & I'm sure that there will be lots of people who overtake me during the year, but even if it's only for a few days, it's good to be top of the UK rankings.

Today I felt anything but fast when I went out for my run. I was full of good intentions to run a bit quicker after 10 days or so of only slow running, but it wasn't to be. Not sure what the problem is, maybe a bit tired, maybe need a bit of a break, maybe need to do a track session to get some speed back, who knows? I ran 14k out & back on the Nesfield Road again, similar to yesterday, but without the loops around the park at the beginning & end.

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Henry - enjoy it whilst it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry, this is amazing - much respect! You are the fittest, fastest man of your age in the whole country! Enjoy!
    I am going to have to embarrass you by flagging this on the IH Forum!

    ReplyDelete