Saturday 30 January 2010

Good day to go for a run

Until recently I'd probably have had a day off from running today. I was feeling a bit under the weather, but nothing serious. So I put on my running gear & headed out of the door. Conditions were again very good: dry, cold & sunny. I did the 2 bridges run from Ilkley to Addingham & back, which is the run that I do most frequently.

The pace was very easy & comfortable, given that I'm doing the Peco cross country race tomorrow. I was pleased that I made the effort to go out for a run. On the way back I saw Sarah J (runningbear) who looked to be running very well.

I'm not expecting anything special at the race tomorrow, as it's really just an opportunity to do some faster running before the Dewsbury 10k. It seems like the conditions should be firm underfoot, which will make a pleasant change from the recent Peco at Nell Bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment