Tuesday 12 January 2010

Same again

I was going to run on the moors today, as most of the roads around Ilkley are in quite a dangerous condition for running with compacted snow having melted then refrozen with rain & sleet on top. However the moor near White Wells didn't look very inviting, I saw a women who was trying to walk her dogs on the moor struggle to stand upright, then eventually fall & slide most of the way down the hill....fortunately she seemed to be unharmed.

The one road that seems to be fine for running is the Nesfield Road, so for the umpteenth time in recent weeks I set off along past the golf course. I ran the same route as yesterday, out to the A59 & back. I was running a bit more quickly today & felt quite comfortable.

Not sure yet if the track session will be going ahead tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment