Friday 22 January 2010

Lost in translation

Yesterday was a rest from running & today an easy 11.5k 2 two bridges run. I needed to stretch my legs a bit before the half marathon on Sunday.

I notice that I've had a few international visitors to my blog & wondered what they would make of it as it really is quite parochial. I experimented with the Microsoft translation service: 'bing', translating my blog from Wednesday first into French, then German, then Japanese and back into English, this is what it came up with:

Track the changes.
Since December, finished, first session therefore the correct during several weeks change. We, 5X400m, 6X800m and 5X400m. S, idea leading to the first set of 400 and 800 seconds to approximately 10,000 of tempo, and then click 400 last set of fast's second.
Word was a little too fast roaming Sunday half marathon is gently, and feel good too hard seemed once the current session, press. We first set 400's 87 seconds a round after 800 seconds about 2 h 55 in. Consistent was not pace more second variations of one sales person significantly. Equivalent to the pace to approximately 36: 30 to 10 k goal than somewhat high speed was.
Last 400 speed our very different, s O set, Paul both enormous speed than about 8 in high-speed 73 seconds I about slow ran first of the first game was significantly 間がも seconds. After 400 4. More slowly in 79 final round is complete.
After his pace is good, I somewhat take easy session purposes, without press I felt that you make. You can recover in the day, I think. I I can tomorrow, when it comes to navigate Norfolk running. Friday and Saturday day must be very easily.

That's clear enough then.

No comments:

Post a Comment