Friday 5 March 2010

Just a short run

(view of Swastika Stone, opposite direction to picture below).



Went out dog walking with A this morning. It felt much colder than yesterday going up to the Swastika Stone as a result of the strong wind. It had been freezing overnight, so there was quite a lot of ice in the puddles.

For my run this afternoon, I decided to keep it short, having had quite a good week of running & with the cross country race to come on Sunday. It's not a serious race for me, but even so I don't want to go into it exhausted.

I did a shortened version of the two bridges run, just out over the old bridge, rather than heading off around the park first. Only 9k today, but it will suffice. Pace was nothing special, but it was good to get out & run.

No comments:

Post a Comment