Monday 15 March 2010

Slow running

Today was definitely a slow run day. I ran my usual two bridges route, around the park in Ilkley, then out along the Nesfield Road, over the suspension bridge into Addingham & back through Low Mill & the A65.

My pace was at the slow end of very slow & I still felt tired & lethargic. Still better to feel like this on a windy Monday morning run than during a race. Good job that I'm having an easier week this week.

Sunday it's the Northern 12 stage relay. We have a good team running for Ilkley Harriers, providing that everyone stays fit for the next few days. I've not run this event before, but it seems to attract all of the top clubs in the North of England & some very fine runners. Our target is to be in the top 25 teams & try to qualify for the National 12 stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment