Friday 26 March 2010

Two bridges run again

After not running yesterday, it was not really going to be an option to have a run free day again today. I didn't get chance to go running until late afternoon, just as we started to have some heavy showers. I wasn't sure how my temperamental right calf & achilles would react after Wednesday's track session.

I headed off on my regular two bridges run for the second time this week. My pace was quicker than my slow steady run pace, but still about a minute per km slower than my 10k race pace. No real problems with the calf/achilles, just a bit of minor soreness, nothing to worry about.

Not sure about running tomorrow, the sensible option would be to rest before Sunday's race, but I may well go out for a very easy run if I really feel the urge.

No comments:

Post a Comment