Thursday 17 December 2009

Easy run

I did the same flat 8.5km run today that I did on Tuesday. Today felt much more comfortable. No real after effects from last night's track session & the aches from Monday's long run seem to have gone. It's good to do an easy run & it actually feel easy.

I'm quite happy with the last couple of week's training, so over the next week, I need to reduce the mileage & do no more than 2 hard sessions before the 10k at Clitheroe. The general view is that the Ribble Valley course is slower than the Abbey Dash by up to half a minute, so my target of running a similar time should be quite challenging.

It's starting to come dark now with snow falling & a forecast temperature of minus 2, so I'm glad that I've done my run already today.

No comments:

Post a Comment