Tuesday 15 December 2009

Gentle Jog

Not sure whether it was wise to go for a run today, I was still feeling aches & pains from yesterday's long run. It's probably an indication that I ran too quickly yesterday. Nevertheless I went this afternoon for a very slow 8.5 km run.

I'm giving the club Christmas fancy dress relay a miss this evening. Originally I was due to be in London today, so I didn't put myself forward for a team & even though I could still find a team on the night, I think that I need to have a bit of a rest. Maybe I'll go along as a spectator.

Tomorrow is the weekly track session, hopefully I'll be feeling more like running by then.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Henry, I won't be at at track tomorrow due to school carol concert. In case Pete/Andy wants to know interest in carrying on over Christmas, I may be able to make 23rd but won't make 30th. Hope you have a great Christmas, Paul.

    ReplyDelete