Friday 4 December 2009

Out on the moors

I spoke too soon about no after effects of the 2 races and 2 track sessions in the last 2 weeks, on Thursday night I suffered with cramp in my right calf. I decided to take a day off from running on Thursday to allow the overused muscles a bit of a rest.

Today is a bright sunny day, so I decided to go for a gentle run up on the moor. I was out for an hour and a half running slowly through the icy mud. It was a very pleasant day for a run with no wind & great visibility. In the distance I could see snow on the hill tops (I think it was on Great Whernside).

Tomorrow is the Peco cross country at Horsforth. I don't know the course at all, but it's called Hunger Hills, so I doubt it will be flat & with all of the recent rain it's likely to be muddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment